What type of Muslims are we that we believe in one Sign of ALLAH (Ayat) and reject by disbelieving exhibited through our actions.
- When We believe in that HE can create anything (nothing is greater for him) just by saying KUNN (KUNN is to let us know that he can create just like that with utmost ease possible and without acting) nothing is big or large or largest for HIM, but when we learn that HE created skies in seven days/youm (seven periods of time not our day as we know it). Then we presents esoteric reasoning for this. This shows are doubts in this happening. Rather we ponder in HIS HIKMAT for doing it that way. So that we could strengthen our belief rather than weakening it.
- What Muslim are we that at one time we believe in that HE knows all, HE is omniscient and yet on the other hand using HIS provided faculties, power, strength, intellect and limited freedom; we doubt if there is really a GOD !
- What Muslim are we that we believe in that HE is ALL MIGHTY, ALL POWERFUL, PURE, ALL KNOWING, HEARING and ALL SEEING yet we doubt in Mairaj, Shaqqul Qamar that it did not happen.
- What Muslim are we that we call ourselves abdullah yet we disobey him and do not repent
- What Muslim are we that all our life we act cruelly with others and oppress them and when we are reacted then we complaint !
- What Muslim are we that believe that he is not like anything yet we idealize for him hands and eyes
- What Muslim are we that believe in that HE is greatest yet consider HIM resting in Baitul Mamoor
- What Muslim are we that we HE is PURE yet idealize him like us
- What Muslim are we that we believe in that HIS order has to be acted upon yet we follow our own will
Why are we not a complete Muslim? Why do we not act or at least try to act what we know? Why we take things that are of our interests and leave the other?